INFRAROTMED deep heat radiators for infrared cabins & saunas
Infrared-A, -B and C
pulsable infrared heater for yourinfrared cabin or sauna
- Full spectrum radiator with infrared A, -B and -C
- for self-construction or for retrofitting
- IPX4 splash-proof
- TÜV tested
- protected technology – higher proportion of red light
- planar filter disc for a high proportion of red light
- linear double filter for more deep heat
- Double housing
- Adjustable infrared range (in connection with icon control)
- Linear double filter for a higher proportion of red light
The deep heat share in comparison:
- Surface heater (hot water bottle, radiator) 0% 0%
- Ceramic, incoloy / magnesium oxide emitters 10% 10%
- Full spectrum radiator – opaque 70% 70%
- Full spectrum radiator – clear 80% 80%
- INFRAROTMED fullspectrum heater 90% 90%
- sun 100% 100%
Protected infrared tube technology with a higher proportion of red light.
IPX4 splash-proof, therefore also suitable for the sauna.
Frameless installation without visible screws, flocked frame for contact protection.
Protective grid can be attached.
Structured reflector for better heat distribution.
Highly efficient, planar filter disc for better permeability, dust protection & easy cleaning.
Double built-in housing for better heat protection.
Plug in Ready - system plug and system cable.
Safety reports for commercial applications are available at www.tuv.com at any time.
DOWNLOAD Installation instructions infrared heater Infraredmed
Here you can download the installation instructions for the infrared heater. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.